I enjoy sparkles, gradient effects, and got inspired by the night sky, haha kinda cheesy.
The blurriness made the nail prettier!
- Top coat: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri "Anti-Chip Top Coat"
- Silver glitter: Covergirl Boundless Color "City Lights"
- Navy polish: Nicole by O.P.I "Wavy Navy"
And, here are more sparkles!!
- Multi-sized purple/pink glitter: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear "Strobe Light"
I got this ring awhile back, but I always wanted to post a picture of it up! I really liked the colors of the stone and thought the swirly designs were pretty~
- Turquoise-stone antique gold ring: Forever21 for under $5!
Enough blogging for one sleepless night. :) Hope you all enjoyed!
Until next time <3