Friday, December 2, 2011

Nails, Nails, and a Ring!

For some reason I am just not tired... and it's 5:50am! So, why not blog twice in one day? :D I've been doing my nails and taking pictures of some of them~ so, here they are!

I enjoy sparkles, gradient effects, and got inspired by the night sky, haha kinda cheesy.


The blurriness made the nail prettier!



  • Top coat: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri "Anti-Chip Top Coat"
  • Silver glitter: Covergirl Boundless Color "City Lights"
  • Navy polish: Nicole by O.P.I "Wavy Navy"

And, here are more sparkles!!




  • Multi-sized purple/pink glitter: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear "Strobe Light"

I got this ring awhile back, but I always wanted to post a picture of it up! I really liked the colors of the stone and thought the swirly designs were pretty~



  • Turquoise-stone antique gold ring: Forever21 for under $5!
Enough blogging for one sleepless night. :) Hope you all enjoyed!

Until next time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment