Friday, December 2, 2011

HELLO :D

Hi guys! Wow... I've been away from blogging for two months now, which is way too long. I'm sorry to anyone, if there is anyone, who still follows my blog! School has been making me so busy, but the semester is almost over! So, hopefully I'll be able to update more during winter break. :^)

I hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving! And, I hope you guys got some good shopping done~ I can safely say that I will NOT be doing some shopping for awhile... Black Friday itself was sort of a fail for me... but I was able to snatch some stuff afterwards and on Cyber Monday ^^ I'll try to post my purchases soon!

On another note, it's December!!! yay for my favorite month :D only because it's my birthday soon and Christmas is coming up! In spirit of December, here are two past outfits that I got to take pictures of, nothing fancy though. :(

This is from mid-November when it was chilly and cool outside.


brought out my white converses~


It was so awkward taking self-timer pictures right outside my dorm....


  • Square scarf: Target
  • Loose white shirt: Forever21
  • Gray sleeve-less cardigan: Old Navy
  • Skinny jeans: Forever21
  • White converses: Target

This is from late November when it was FINALLY getting cold. :)


  • Maroon cardigan: H&M
  • Checkered button-up: Hollister Co.
  • Dark jeggings: Target
  • Gray leg warmers: Target
  • Cognac boots: bp. at Nordstrom
I know they're nothing special, but I hope you guys liked them! Wish me luck on my finals next week. :O

Until then~

No comments:

Post a Comment