Wednesday, August 10, 2011

New Additions to My Collection

My obsession with shoes and bags can't be normal, but I've been trying my best lately to tone it down a little. However, I can't resist an amazing shoe or bag if I spot one! So, this bad boy I bought a few days ago and have carried it every day since then. I found it hidden behind clothes at my local TJ Maxx! It also came in a black, but the color of the gold accents didn't look too well against the darkness. It's a simple yet detailed bag that can go with anything! Can anyone guess the designer? (Click on pics for a larger view)


It's Steve Madden, kudos to anyone who guessed right!


The side detailing (rounded pyramid studs & buckle) give it just the right amount of umph! haha

This is in a nice cognac/camel color and in a cross-body style. The long straps can come off so you can carry it by the handle. I noticed that some of the Steve Madden bags have threads that fall apart easily, but this one seems to be constructed very well. The back is just plain with a "Steve Madden" plaque located towards the bottom.

Moving on to shoes! Fall & Winter are somewhat around the corner (Winter being my absolute FAVORITE season), so I had to go on a hunt for some nice, simple boots that would last me for a long time. I randomly went into a Nordstrom one day and they were having their "Anniversary Sale." At first these didn't really appeal to me eye, but I decided to try them on anyways. However, I loved them as soon as they were on my feet! They didn't have my usual size 8's so as soon as I got home, I ordered them online. That's what I call dedication. :D


They are by bp. for Nordstrom.

These are also in a nice cognac color and are leather with a slight shine to them. They have about a 1 inch wedge. I liked how the back was simple with just a zipper, allowing you to put them on very easily. They hit right at the knee and the back is slightly shorter, so that it won't be uncomfortable. It has a rounded toe which I feel is more youthful and age-appropriate.

These next shoes were so cute I couldn't resist! I will be moving into my dorm shortly, and Target kindly had a "Dorm Shoe" section. I can totally see myself wearing these very warm and comfy moccasins around my dorm and on campus during winter time.


Lastly, I wanted to purchase some jeggings and black skinnies to wear with my boots and when it gets chillier. Can you not tell I'm beyond over this summer heat? Winter...... please please come NOW!


I got both from Forever21 and for under $15!

Phew, that seemed like a ridiculously long post. I'll be trying to post some new additions in the next couple of days. Until then! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment