Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hello Blogspot World!

Hi, my name is Sabrina, but my friends like to call me "Sab!" Believe it or not but my first passion in life was fashion. I remember when I was a kid I loved making clothes for my Barbie dolls, constantly drew sketches in my notebooks, and experimented with sewing machines. I always told my mom that I would become a fashion designer one day. Although my interests may have changed throughout the years, fashion was the one thing in life that always stayed with me. Some may judge me as fashion-less, but who cares what they say! I may not "dress to impress" or have stand out fashion all the time, but that doesn't make my passion any less worthy. So, like my fashion for what it is and I'll promise to stay true to the real "Simplistic Sab." Yay for that corny last line! C:

No comments:

Post a Comment